FIRE DOOR PRODUCTS
With so many Fire Rated Doors on the market it can be an overwhelming choice for the specifiers to choose wisely without the worst fear of using a product which claims to meet performance criteria yet is inferior and has no substance, which can lead to non-conformance of building regulations.
We utilise tested, trusted and dependable products that use the latest in manufacturing technology but without losing the attention to detail.
With ratings from 30 to 120 minutes of Fire protection, these doors are used in a variety of applications from Health Care, Hospitals, Schools and Universities to Hotels, Government and Commercial buildings, HMO's and Domestic Dwellings, ensuring adherence to current Building and Fire regulation.
Our installations and own supplied products meet the building regulations:
Part B - Volume 1 - Fire Safety in Dwelling Houses
Volume 2 - Fire Safety In Buildings Other Than Dwelling Houses
Building Regulations Part Q - Security
Building Regulations Part L - Energy and Fuel Conservation
FLAT ENTRANCE & APARTMENT DOOR SETS
HIGH PERFORMANCE DOOR SETS
The flat entrance and apartment door sets we prefer to use have been extensively tested as a complete door set in primary full scale tests for Fire Resistance to both sides of the door set, Smoke Control, Security, Acoustics, Weathering (for balcony and external applications), Durability and Energy Conservation.
All of our front entrance door sets have been extensively tested — as a complete door set — in full-scale tests for Fire Resistance, Smoke Control, Security, Acoustics, Weathering, Durability, and Energy Conservation. You simply cannot find a more complete solution for any property.
Tested to the fire standards of EN 1634-1 or BS 476-22 to both sides of the door sets. Certified under third party certification scheme the Q Mark Fire.
Tested to EN1634-3 for smoke control. Important as smoke causes more injuries and deaths than fire.
Both ranges are PAS24:2016 certified and meet Secured by Design requirements.
Tested to EN ISO 10140-2:2010.
Extensively tested to BS6375 part 1, including wind resistance, air permeability and water tightness.
Comprehensively tested to BS6375 part 2, in 8 individual tests, including soft/hard body impact & repeating opening/closing of 50,000 cycles.
CONTEMPORARY STYLE DOORS - FD30S
This Contemporary Range offers the complete solution in residential entrance door sets for flats, apartments, maisonettes and houses. A cost effective high performance solution for the long term. Extensively tested with excellent results for Fire, Smoke, Security, Acoustics, Thermal Insulation and Weathering
As well as offering security, fire and safety benefits, this Contemporary Door sets Range is also well designed and will integrate with a range of architectural and interior design schemes.
FIRE RATED AND SECURED BY DESIGN DOOR SETS
This Contemporary Range has undergone extensive independent testing and has achieved the Secured by Design Door sets award from ACPO. By achieving the Secured by Design standard, this Contemporary Doorsets range meets the "Preferred Police Specification" for crime reduction and prevention at the design stage.
The Contemporary Range is also one of our PAS 24:2016 doorset ranges, incorporating the latest Secured by Design requirement, the TS008 letterbox. This has undergone successful full scale primary fire tests as part of the Contemporary door set, from both sides.
HOME SAFE RANGE - FD30S
Flat entrance and apartment door sets, FD30S tested to both sides in full scale primary fire tests.
- Tested to both sides of door set successfully in full scale primary FIRE tests at UKAS accredited test house¹ for 30 minutes for both unglazed and glazed (double glazed units) versions, achieving an average overrun of 14 minutes.
- Sidelights and fanlights (double glazed units) successfully tested to both sides in full scale primary FIRE tests at UKAS accredited test house¹ for 30 minutes, achieving an overrun of 12 minutes.
- Same door sets offer dual certification for FIRE and SECURITY.
- Same door sets are Secured by Design approved (enhanced SECURITY). Certified to PAS24: 2016 and tested with TS008 letterbox in doorset fire tests.
- Same door sets tested in full scale SMOKE tests to EN1634-3.
- Same door sets are building regulation compliant for Approved Document L (Energy & Fuel conservation) – for existing buildings (ADL 1B) and new buildings (ADL 1A) meeting stated U values for THERMAL TRANSMITTANCE.
- Same door sets are tailored to size through survey and within test evidence remit for fire and security to meet Approved Document M for ACCESSIBILITY.
- Same door sets are THIRD PARTY CERTIFIED for Fire through the Q Mark Scheme ensuring continuity and up-to-date product.
- All double glazed units in the doorsets and in the fanlights / sidelights are CE marked for fire resistance, offer attack resistance to EN356 P1A minimum, meet glazing safety standards, offer UV protection and form part of the overall primary tests of the complete door sets and fanlights/sidelights.
- Same door sets offer DURABILITY through industry standard tests.
- Same door sets offer WEATHERING for balconies and exposed areas.
- CE marked to EN14351-1.
- Made of timber, the Home Safe Range sets are recyclable and bio-degradable.
COMMUNAL FIRE DOOR SETS
This range offers beautifully finished half hour and one hour single and double doorsets in engineered timber with screens and panels all tested as a complete door set. Door sets are tailored to your building’s requirements for both refurbishment and new build.
This high performance range has successfully undergone extensive testing for fire resistance and smoke control in separate specific full scale tests for half hour, one hour, single and double doorsets at major UKAS accredited test houses. Fire test standards include BS476 part 22 1987 and EN1634-1:2008 for the complete door set including all screens, panels, hardware and signage.
The range is certified under the Q Mark scheme for Fire through the notified body BM Trada. BM Trada check that products ensure high performance and ensure consistent manufacture through approved quality systems.
HIGHER SECURITY FIRE DOOR SETS
Where more enhanced security for more challenging environments is required, a higher security fire door set can be provided. The security features are discreet but effective with beautifully finished engineered timber doorsets in a painted or woodgrain finish. Door sets are tailored to your building’s requirements for both refurbishment and new build.
This range has successfully undergone extensive testing for fire resistance and smoke control in separate specific full scale tests for half hour, one hour, single and double door sets at major UKAS accredited test houses. Fire test standards include BS476 part 22 1987 and EN1634-1:2008 for the complete door set including all screens, panels, hardware and signage.
SERVICE DOOR FIRE SETS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Boiler room door sets
- Electrical intake room door sets
- Lift motor room door sets
- Water tank room door sets
- Roof door sets
- Rooms and areas requiring restricted access